Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHIVteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Greenville, MS

Is this a great med treatment for HIV cause I just started taking it like a few weeks ago and my skin is itching like crazy the only reason why I started taking Triumeq is because the other med that I was taking had the levels of my liver up

September 7, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A myHIVteam Member

@A myHIVteam Member
I overlooked mentioning that I am taking the generic equivalent of Norvir which is named Ritonavir and it's the 100mg tablet that does not require refrigeration.
I have been on this medicine for a long time I can't remember how long it's been.
Yes my doctor mentioned that its an antiviral booster.

February 18, 2021 (edited)
A myHIVteam Member

@A myHIVteam Member which norvir do you take? The tablets or the capsules that must be refrigerated? Also, are you aware that norvir is a booster? It will also boost the feeling of pot and alcohol.

February 17, 2021
A myHIVteam Member

I have been on triumeq for over 6 years with no issues.
I also take norvir and prezista. Normally taken after a meal.

February 17, 2021
A myHIVteam Member

You might want to speak with your doctor and ask about being placed on Genvoya. I am not sure about the liver but it is much better for your kidneys.

October 3, 2017
A myHIVteam Member

side effects usually last 4 - 6 weeks then subside. If they continue, then talk to your doctor.

September 15, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Cyprus

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In