Due to the shortage of food resources a lot of food banks and food dispensaries have been set up throughout the country..
Please let us know your location so that we may research these resources in your area.
Answer Summary
Members responded to a question about food insecurity by sharing a wide range of resources available across the United States, including local... Read more
For those who are homebound please look for home deliveries in your state. Walmart does team up with the Great dispensaries of every state. here in Illinois we have the great dispensary of Illinois in Kane county of which there is home delivery for those who need it. Please reach out 🙏❤️🤟🌈
I’m Not in Boise anymore… but I refuse to update my current location at this time. The state of Idaho has eliminated ALL funding for all things HIV related, from food to HOPWA. If you are considering a move to Idaho, I beg you to reconsider!
I haven’t used a food bank. I am donating though I had to donate some things I had in here my turkey. I’m not gonna be cooking a turkey so I decided to donate. I’m picking up stuff at the grocery store also because you see I use food banks through fahass and they helped me a lot. I got some pretty good food so I’m just trying to get back right now and I realize I can’t see children not eating. I will not deal with that so I will be buying some things when I get some more cash, I bought a bunch of cereal and stuff like here for children, and I’ll try to buy some cold stuff too at this time. I guess we all have to pull together though it’s a mess but the only thing that saves me thank God is my health insurance. I’m on United health and I have the Ucard and that supplies me with at least two $235 00 worth of for my light bill or groceries and I use it towards Groceries. you have to use the card though before the month runs out before recharge itself and that seems to help me pretty much.
Right next door to me 50'