Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHIVteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Getting back with you I'm trying too delete chrome , I'm on Firefox right now if anyone knows how I can avoid that I've always used too get on here you know that but it was saying that it was blocked due to the

Sign in with Google

Access blocked: myHIVteam’s request does not comply with Google’s policies

myHIVteam’s request does not comply with Google’s ”Use secure browsers” policy. If this app has a website, you can open a web browser and try signing in from there. If you are attempting to… read more

October 1, 2024 (edited)
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members rallied to help someone troubleshooting persistent login issues with Google Chrome blocking access to the platform, offering several... Read more

Members rallied to help someone troubleshooting persistent login issues with Google Chrome blocking access to the platform, offering several practical solutions including making Firefox their default browser in phone settings, using the site download sign-in option, and continuing to use Firefox if Chrome remains uncooperative. One member who uses Firefox for most tasks shared that they only switch to Chrome for specific Google Apps and telehealth appointments when needed, while another offered personalized device-specific help if more details were provided. A recurring theme was warm encouragement and patience as the member navigated the frustrating technical barriers, with the community celebrating their return and offering ongoing support.

A myHIVteam Member

Hey there, 👋 thanks for the welcome home ❤️‍🩹

October 2, 2024
A myHIVteam Member

I have no issues using Chrome

October 1, 2024
A myHIVteam Member

I love Firefox as I use it for 90% of everything I do online; 10% of the time I am using Google Chrome as I am using it for Google Apps (Calendar, Voice, Gmail, Contacts, and Drive) and for my Telehealths (Doxy) which for some reason Firefox doesn't like Doxy (for me anyways) for whatever reason.

October 2, 2024
A myHIVteam Member
October 2, 2024
A myHIVteam Member

Jeff Chrome runs on many operating systems. Plus it can be used on some devices at the operating system. Tell me about the device and perhaps I can help...

Jim

October 2, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Near Deltona, FL

A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Geneva, IL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In