Answer Summary
Members opened up about the emotional challenges of dating with HIV, with many describing difficult experiences including rejection, stigma,... Read more
Tbh. I pretty much have give up. I'm in GA and don't see anyone over looking the stigma
Yes it has been hard dating so I don't try anymore if I meet someone we talk about it and I'll let him know and I give them the choice whether or not they want to accept it or not I wish we could all meet somewhere and meet one another that would be great they should make a website for us cuz everyone needs someone
The blessing is, we are not the virus😃. It is just something we carry around 🧳👜🎒💼and when people look at us, 😃they see the love in us ❤️determination 🤺🥷and they see resilience in us 🏃🏃♀️🏃♂️💨not HIV. I will never love a virus.🦠 That’s trying to destroy me, but I will teach people how to love themselves, 💙♥️💜regardless of what they’ve been diagnosed with, we are going to be all right.😃👍 Keep your heads up no matter what we think 🤔 or how we feel. 😊Have a wonderful day everybody 🤩✨🤩
Thanks so much for your reply… I agree with you… I am learning to love myself and except my situation…. I was in a relationship for 2 years with someone who was Negative. She became educated. Unfortunately we broke up due to her trust issues… I know there are many people who will look past the stigma… Have a great day..