Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHIVteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 27, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myHIVteam Member

Oh and by the way I'm not offended I'm retired and get up and do what couldn't Do while working. But the paychecks are scarce. Happy Fourth of july to all who can decipher this message.
Smile and they wonder what you are up to?

June 29, 2024
A myHIVteam Member

I'm an old dude and i put lotta crap on here because I've taken lotta crap! Demean the old but you can't escape getting old sorry i have to tell you that crap. Lol
I am a Vietnam Veteran who at nineteen went to Vietnam and came back as criminal for doing my service as the draft you didn't
Dodge..i basically said without proofreading i keep status to myself lest you don't mind being looked down on sand being dumb for catching HIV. And i don't tell anyone I'm gay but a family member was announcing in front off group of family like it's their business and her duty to tell!

June 29, 2024
A myHIVteam Member

Mr Hawaii I i take lumps when deserving and mice I thank you for your apology but not necessary.
Have great day.

July 6, 2024
A myHIVteam Member

@A myHIVteam Member I apologize if you took offense to my post. That was beneath me and I am sorry if it was negative or hurtful. I want to Thank You for your service as you have served in Vietnam where 😔3 of my relatives made the ultimate sacrifice coming home in boxes and without the honor that was due to them. My apologies.

June 29, 2024
A myHIVteam Member

@A myHIVteam Member
There are many bitter old queens here that put crap out that is barely decipherable. No worries dude. We are all in this together.

June 29, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Miami, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In