Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHIVteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
February 16, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myHIVteam Member

It happens to all of us. Xavier is correct. Try probiotic pills and or things like yogurt

February 17, 2024
A myHIVteam Member

I used to have serious problems - essential oils and healthy eating has helped me lots!

February 17, 2024
A myHIVteam Member

@A myHIVteam Member and @A myHIVteam Member I've taken probiotic and prebiotic gummies that worked at first but then seemed to worsen my issues over time. I could do better about consuming more of those items listed in the picture but it feels like I've tried every type of diet and changed all of my eating habits over the years with little to no change/resolution. I guess it's just another part of living with HIV.

February 18, 2024
A myHIVteam Member

I do. Kinda like a gastroparesis thing going on. I know for a fact I have a hard time with carbs. It's kinda better since I've been intermittent fasting. I'm also trying to add more predigested foods like sour dough bread instead of regular breads and sour kraut.

February 17, 2024 (edited)
A myHIVteam Member

Plus probiotics (which is found in yogurt).

February 17, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Houston, CA