Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHIVteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Port Washington, WI

I primarily access this site at a desktop computer. I get emails and the notifications Bell at the top/right of my screen. Seems to be quite redundant. Will one or the other show me all new stuff? Do I need to avail myself of both?
Thanks.

December 22, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A myHIVteam Member

Behind, for sure, it takes me to things from a month ago. But sometimes it takes me to things I didn't see via email.

December 22, 2023
A myHIVteam Member

I usually open the link from the email to read and reply. The “bell” I rarely use. I find it is too general and behind.

December 22, 2023
A myHIVteam Member

Thanks

December 22, 2023
A myHIVteam Member

oh, and the unread pnes are usually shaded gray and the ones that you read are white.

December 22, 2023
A myHIVteam Member

The bell will show you all notifications, new and old until you delete the old. Believe me, I have to delete the old ones every day after I read them, since I get many a day. You can go into the setting to set how you want to be notified and I believe how many a day (at least it used to, not sure now since they updated the site).

December 22, 2023

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In