Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHIVteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Madison, WI

I vape THC. my devise does not entail burning. vaporizing THC and H2O is vape only

November 5, 2023
 · 
Reactions
Aging With HIV: 5 Problems To Watch For Read Article...
A myHIVteam Member

I will vape when traveling since I cannot carry any cannabis flower with me going through TSA. Vaping does produce smoke, although very minimal, with less smell and without the mess of ashes produced when burning flower. It is definitely more convenient and portable. Vaping is considered relatively new and there is no solid history of any adverse side effects to our health at this time. I tried vaping to help me quit smoking tobacco, that did not work, and it cost about the same as buying cigarettes anyway. I quit tobacco in 2020 after smoking tobacco for over 45 years. Happy that I quit and so are my grandchildren. What was the question again?

November 7, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
New York, NY

A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Edmore, MI

A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Grove City, OH

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In