Yes
Whether you tell them or not they're going to find out they're a medical institution and there are tests that need to be done before surgery. You can't hide your status from a medical team. They take their own blood work. So you might as well.
Knowing your HIV status — as well as any medications you're on for treating HIV — can help providers give you the best possible medical advice and medical care. With that information, they can avoid prescribing medications that could have unwanted interactions with your HIV treatments. Additionally, knowing your HIV status Show Full Answer
Yes for sure ,for your safty as well as the nurses and doctor invoved
@A myHIVteam Member, I had my infecious disease doctor send all medical records to my doctors office. in a couple of hours I will be heading out to the office to have my first consult Let's see how it goes. Generally speaking I would love if no one viewed it, but even if that was the case I know they can't say anything to me. But it's still the looks or comments that will definitely have been feeling some type of way. I can have it somewhere but this doctor is amazing at this and I wouldn't feel comfortable. Well let's see what happens.