Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHIVteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Illinois City, IL

It's common with hiv they says my (doctor)

December 17, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A myHIVteam Member

Glad yours under control

December 18, 2022
A myHIVteam Member

He said it's high cholesterol but he also said it has to do with my eating as well, I'm a single and I don't eat right I'm sure so I'm Bern walking like he said 30 minutes a day but not now of course too cold a think 18 degrees I go back to him in March. Thanks for the information 👍 ❤️

December 18, 2022
A myHIVteam Member

Yes. if we are talking about high cholesterol. It was through the roof right along with my weight. It's a little high right now, but not to the point of medication. I think it's due to my intermittent fasting. (I hope).

December 17, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Geneva, IL

A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Geneva, IL

A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Edmore, MI

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In