Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHIVteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

This information came out of studies at the International Antiretroviral AIDS conference in 2022. Especially useful info for those of us over 55. I see my doc next Thursday and there are some meds listed I'm taking that may be contributing to more bone weakness and occasional trips and falls I have had in the past few years. Take a read!

https://www.poz.com/article/widely-used-meds-li...

April 14, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A myHIVteam Member

Discrimination because Iam not Gay

April 26, 2022
A myHIVteam Member

I have felt the diminishing strength.. My doc attributes to 'getting old'...

April 17, 2022
A myHIVteam Member

yes stability and balance are diminishing with age. I worry about falling in my condo and not getting a hold of the paramedics to come get me.

April 15, 2022
A myHIVteam Member

I fell twice and broke my ankle 2x still healing from surgery...

April 14, 2022

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In