Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHIVteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Barrie, ON

Is anybody on the injectable Cabenuva? If so, how is it and do you have any side effects?

November 29, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A myHIVteam Member

I spoke with my care team as one of the main ingredients is one of the two I currently take in Juluca. We are considering this but are trying to receive the results on the every other month dose. Pastor David

November 29, 2021
A myHIVteam Member

One shot Every other month. It's the SAME EXACT monthly injection that was just approved here this year. United Kingdom just approved it from every month to bimonthly.

November 29, 2021
A myHIVteam Member

I'm waiting for the bimonthly injection to be approved

November 29, 2021
A myHIVteam Member

Me too. I hope I get it when I see my doctor tomorrow afternoon. 🙏💉

November 29, 2021 (edited)
A myHIVteam Member

I had experience all the side effects of the medication given to me of every new hiv medicine

December 2, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Bronx, NY, NY

A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Barrie, ON

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In