Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHIVteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

The Biden administration is going to reopen the healthcare marketplace back up in February for more people to join who missed the deadline. Are you one of the people who missed the original deadline? Are you going to enroll in the insurance program when it opens back up?

January 28, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A myHIVteam Member

I have Blue Cross Blue Shield BCBS most of my life through my employment. Here in Hawaii it is referred to as HMSA. At one time in my life I enrolled with Kaiser Permanente and did not find it covered my needs. I think it is great the Biden administration is reviving this program. Good Day!

January 29, 2021
A myHIVteam Member

No that is not an issue for me....Since I am currently working and have medical and dental insurance, but I am going to encourage my family members and friends to get on board as quickly as possible.

February 8, 2021
A myHIVteam Member

Mine automatically re enrolled me. Thank God. I messed up my paperwork and would have been without coverage this month.

January 28, 2021
A myHIVteam Member

i've had bcbs for about 20 years myself. i had changed plans a few times but stayed with bcbs. each plan change was for the better. i like my plan now. it's a gold plan that insures like a platinum plan.

January 28, 2021
A myHIVteam Member

Been on Medicare and BCBS since 1998 never had to change it !

January 28, 2021 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Edmore, MI

A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Edmore, MI

A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Edmore, MI