Tomorrow, December 15, 2020 is the last day to pick out an insurance plan on the healthcare marketplace. If you been procrastinating, you have 1 day left to get it done!
Answer Summary
Members shared their varied healthcare coverage situations in response to the marketplace enrollment deadline, with most already enrolled... Read more
I have dental through Bank of America
Sorry to hear. Bit of trivia: have worked at/with Wellcare (in Tampa) 3 times in my career (last time was in 2005, doing configuration on the system they use to adjudicate Medicare claims)
I have medicare and medicaid and Viva in Alabama. So far, so good.
@A myHIVteam Member, that shows how states do things differently. I get my insurance through marketplace and ryan white pays for it through the state, not clinic.
I had an interesting experience
I signed up with marketplace for both medical and dental. I was later informed if i didnt get it through the hiv clinic i go to, it would not be accepted. Ryan white would not cover the difference, like we were told when the needed insurance became law. I had plamned on finding a gp. Now i feel i have no choice but to go with them. Its seems with the new meds the medical care available here in texas in dwindling