Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHIVteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Geneva, IL

A new day is here .January 20,2021...Would you rase a glass to the New President and Vice President of the USA?...A celebration is
indeed needed now❤️🥂🍾..If so, I'll set up the Zoom Room for us🥂.

January 10, 2021 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A myHIVteam Member

Cheers everyone

January 15, 2021
A myHIVteam Member

Your strong spirit and attitute gives me hope that, I'll soon see you've found a way to carve a new path. I trust/admire your "inspite of" attitude!

January 14, 2021
A myHIVteam Member

Yes

January 11, 2021
A myHIVteam Member

The free World rejoices to have America the Beacon of hope once more

January 11, 2021
A myHIVteam Member

I do believe it!

January 11, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Geneva, IL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In