What should I do if my collar bone lump flip flops, from getting smaller and bigger and vice versa? Should I worry?
Hi Chris through the years you have told us of these lumps that appear and then they come and then they go and the doctor say that you have some form of lympho something but that it's okay it's not cancer. So knowing this I guess you should not worry but if you are still worried I would go to a specialist. I do not know how medicine works in your neck of the woods but please see someone specifically dealing with lymphog glands and cancer.
I agree with Luis
@A myHIVteam Member by all means don't wait until December.
At the same time, understand this could be as simple as a muscle/tendon knot. But unless that has been previously diagnosed, get advise from your doctor.
A lump near the collarbone that changes size is definitely worth getting checked out by a doctor, especially with HIV in the picture. While it's hard to say exactly what's causing it without a proper exam, lumps that fluctuate in size can sometimes be related to lymph nodes reacting to something going on in the body.
Here Show Full Answer
Well I see my doctor in December or should I go to a walk-in clinic much sooner? My CT Scan of this lump came back clean. They didn't find anything out of the ordinary.