Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHIVteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Geneva, IL

Because it all depends on .....tomorrow's VOTE.

November 4, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myHIVteam Member

10 years older

November 4, 2024
A myHIVteam Member

I just wanted to add a final answer or response to this question. In 10 years I see myself being 72 years of age I see myself still walking using my own two feet and possibly relocating or having a secondary home outside of the United States as well. I think things will change here and for me to think it will not It's just ignorant on my part. So I must prepare for the next 10 years and safeguard my friends and my family. 🌈❤️🌈

November 7, 2024 (edited)
A myHIVteam Member

Nothing will change here, I will continue to do the Lord's work in caring for vulnerable and sick Animals until the day I die

November 5, 2024
A myHIVteam Member

I see so many posts and you guys are just like if I’m still alive. I will be pushing as long as God puts breath in my lungs and blood pumps through my heart, and I’m gonna try to squeeze every bit of life, I can out of my self. Hopefully I’ll be on the beach, enjoying a wonderful drink and a smoke on some hot washboard abs.

November 5, 2024
A myHIVteam Member

.. we'll be older and I HOPE ,...still in a FREE America 🌈❤️🌈

November 4, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Pleasant Grove, UT

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In