Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHIVteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Grand Prairie, TX

I have a question about Combivir I recently found out I have HIV and they prescribed that for me so I'll be taking it Monday my question is would that help me be undetectable or I need special treatment for that I ask doctors when I found but none have been a big help to me

July 5, 2020
 · 
Be the first to react
A myHIVteam Member

I personally take Biktarvy and was undetectable in one month. There are excellent medications that help you reach and stay undetectable.

July 5, 2020
A myHIVteam Member

Thats taken with another drug

July 5, 2020
A myHIVteam Member

Combivir helped me greatly reach undetectable, just do some research on the side effects and be knowledgeable. I am on a new drug and doing pretty good too.

July 5, 2020
A myHIVteam Member

That the only thing they told me i have to take

July 5, 2020
A myHIVteam Member

Combivir is a prescription medicine approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of HIV infection in adults and children weighing more than 66 lb (30 kg). Combivir is always used in combination with other HIV medicines. Combivir contains two different medicines: lamivudine and zidovudine.
Skip to main content

July 6, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭

A myHIVteam Member asked a question 💭
Barrie, ON

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In